My Life Pieced Together

This is a site about my life. We live in a world with a bunch of pieces, like a puzzle, and try to make sense of it all. Each one of us creates a canvas of our life based on the way we respond and act to each scenario played out within it. At times this can be more than I can take, at other times it is a sheer delight... What does your puzzle look like? Chaos or order? Read on to check out mine!

Thursday, March 03, 2005

The Letter



Hi,


My name is Millie, I am a twenty three year old single white female, soon to be twenty-four on March 13th! I am a photographer who enjoys biking, tennis (when I find someone to lpay with), puppet building ( I know weird hobby, right!), writing children's books and hanging out with friends in my spare time. I also aspire to write music for the use of worship!


I attend Regent University and will graduate this May with a Bachelors of Science in Organization Leadership and Management. I plan to become a Children's Minisrty consultant who travels to equip and support Children's pastors around the world. I desire to help ministries operate at peak performance, "children are out future." I currently serve in Children's Minstry at The ROCK of Wilmington. I also serve with Save Our Kids Outreach, we travel to detentions centers, prisons, churches, children's crusades and even third world countries to minister to the lost. I am excited to see what the Lord has in store for me after graduation. I trust him completley!


I am currently making new friends, trying to finish up school, running my business, and trying to get published with my first Children's book entitiled, "Whisper." Perhaps you will see my name on the shelves at your local bookstore soon!


Stay tuned to read more about my life as it unfolds...