My Life Pieced Together

This is a site about my life. We live in a world with a bunch of pieces, like a puzzle, and try to make sense of it all. Each one of us creates a canvas of our life based on the way we respond and act to each scenario played out within it. At times this can be more than I can take, at other times it is a sheer delight... What does your puzzle look like? Chaos or order? Read on to check out mine!

Thursday, March 03, 2005

New Life





As a photographer, my favorite subject to capture is a newborn child. Their innocence and beauty demands my attention. I don't remember what it was like to have been a baby this small, but it must have been great! The world had not yet tainted us with its lies and hatred. This is what it feels like to be born again, made new, cleansed from sin. This baby has been given new life as we all have in Christ Jesus our Lord.


The word says, "If you'll hold on to me for dear life," says God, "I'll get you out of any trouble. I'll give you the best of care if you'll only get to know and trust me. Psalm 91:14...

It is the same for those of us who have found life in Christ as a baby who has found its mother, if we hang on He will save us. God gives us new life and replaces out innocence once again. I believe God looks at us with the same beauty we view a newborn. He love us unconditionally which tells me He does not see my scars and past but He sees my innocence, pure heart and good intentions. I am made worthy even when clothed in unworthiness. He is my Abba Father!